- Responsible for selling the resort and providing information to prospective guests. To capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation. Complete internal reservation forms (25%)
- Handling complete EPBAX function, i.e. Internal and External calls (25%).
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head (2%)
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests. (5%)
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy. (2%)
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations (15%)
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations. (10%)
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist CIS Leader in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests. (5%)
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior,Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager (2%)
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival. (3%)
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation. (1%)
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (5%)
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
- Assist with the development of all direct sales presentation material for both travel industry and group sales.
- Assist Group Rooms Coordinator in processing rooming lists or introduction letters (1%)
Skills and Abilities:
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency
- Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service
Education: High School Diploma
- Previous Reservations and/or Front Office
- High Volume Call Center
Computers and Windows 95/98