Accor Hospitality Services is transforming the world of tomorrow by delivering the day-to-day hospitality needs of our bespoke Partners across Australia. Accor’s vision of an Augmented Hospitality Experience that isn’t confined by the walls of our hotels, is forged on our Heartist Culture, inspired by our hotels and by loyalty. We provide bespoke hospitality solutions that are Human centric, animated and inspiring and we a searching for inspiring Heartists to join our growing team.
We are searching for incredible talent to join our Accor Hospitality Services team in the position of Casual Concierge Executive based in Melbourne. Reporting to your Head Concierge, you will form as part of Accor’s casual pool supporting our services with both scheduled and un-scheduled leave – you will be focused on proactively greeting, welcoming and serving tenants and visitors to the building alongside supporting as required with tenant activation intiatives.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Focused on proactively greeting, welcoming and serving tenants and visitors to the asset;
- You will be a key source of knowledge for tenants and visitors about the asset and local precinct;
- Focus on providing services that add convenience, exclusivity, community and utility;
- The role will be based in the lobby area of the office building to which you are assigned. This involves both time at the Concierge desk and time roving throughout the Lobby (and building precinct) to proactively engage with tenants and visitors;
- You are the face of Accor to the building tenants and visitors and are key to representing our brand alongside that of our Client;
- Identify opportunities and ways to innovate the customer experience by reviewing feedback, interacting with tenants and identifying new trends;
- Adherance of best practice tools, participation in CX training with team, Heartist Engagement and quality assurance programs supporting your team with training where required;
- Embrace the Accor values and lead by example in demonstrating the spirit of the values in all actions and interactions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- A strong customer/hospitality/hotel background with demonstrated experience in delivering excemplary customer service;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- A minimum 2 years experience in a customer experience role;
- Strong passion for people, curating experiences for others and in leading premium service delivery.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to Work Your Way, Learn Your Way and experience Benefits Your Way at Accor;
- Ability to really contribute and feel pride in knowing you have made a difference in the transformation and strategic growth of this growing division of Accor;
- Access to the market leading Heartist Program with exclusive discounts on travel, hotels, restaurants, bars and much much more;
- Access to Perk Box, an app based exlusive platform for our Heartists providing accesst to discounts such as movie tickets/shopping alongside wellness and mindfullness digital classes;
- Access to Accor Acadmie to assist in your development and growth for a career of limitless potential with Accor.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor – Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities – www.jobsataccor.com.au