Guest Services Officer
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for Guest Services Officer, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests. This position reports to the Bell Captain.
- The Guest Services Officer is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start.
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility.
- Stationed at the bell stand inside the hotel and greets each guest by name upon arrival and departure.
- Transports luggage to the guest room for arrivals and transports luggage for departing guests to the hotel entrance or into temporary storage.
- Provides arriving guests with a hotel orientation.
Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task are required. Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Physical by nature this position requires standing for 8 hours per shift and the ability to lift and push at least 50lbs.
- The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, a positive attitude and be knowledgeable about the local area. Reading, writing and oral proficiency in both the Korean & English language
- Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
We look forward to receiving your application!