Service-oriented Sales professional with 10 years of experience developing relationships &
partnerships, servicing accounts and boosting profits. Strategic and analytical with self motivational leadership style and expertise in building new network connections, promoting
products, and expanding territories.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Bachelor of Engineering
Work & Experience
Sr. Sales Manager – Hospitality (India Outbound)
Hospitality client's: Park Hotel Group (PHG), Deutsche Hospitality (DH), The Standard International. • Accountable for the overall hospitality department revenue growth of the vertical “Discover the World” for India outbound, prepare client annual budgets, achieve revenue goals and overall operations of hospitality client portfolio for Pan India region. • Create effective sales strategies to target new markets & identify new business opportunities within existing territory, collaborating with global sales teams to reach sales goal. • Monitor customer buying trends, market conditions, competitor activity & recommend action plans, participation in trade exhibitions, conduct online product training programs, collaborate & maintain positive relationship with Corporates, Travel trade, Airlines, DMC's, NTO's. • Supervised marketing activities that included engagement with social media influencers, PR consultants thereby assisting in building an appropriate digital media strategy. Key Achievements: ➢ Acquired corporate RFPs for DH (Germany), leisure wholesale accounts for PHG, Maldives. ➢ Attracted new clientele by hosting online product-focused training sessions for SKAL & regional travel trade industry members. ➢ Collaboration with A-list Bollywood celebrity for influencer marketing campaign for PHG, Maldives
Sales Manager - (Cluster Hotels)
• Managed team & oversaw all aspects of sales management from sales strategies, training, deal closure & maintaining department customer base for 270 rooms cluster leisure hotels. • Analyze market trends, competitor pricing & activity. Produce timely reports, sales calls, plan and host on-property engagements, liaise with the credit manager to review the credit status. • Prepare client proposals and contracts, develop and manage relationship with key internal & external stakeholders for intelligence inputs to determine appropriate sales strategies. • Develop strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness. Key Achievements: ➢ Assisted in acquiring Israel charter contract for the annual year 2018-19. ➢ Closed wedding & corporate group queries meeting the unit sales team budget forQ1&Q2.
Global Account Manager – (India Outbound)
• Responsible for Global sales for Jumeirah Hotels present worldwide, oversaw global product business development in the western region & partner relationships to maximize revenue. • Prepare and implement strategic growth plans for territory aligned with company goals and expectations. Communicate progress initiatives to internal and external sales teams. • Coordinate client sales meetings to discuss developmental strategy, best practices and process improvements. Engage in product training & demonstrations to increase awareness. • Participation in trade shows, client events, conduct roadshows, FAM trips, plan sales trips. Key Achievements: ➢ Acquired new leisure wholesale contracts for Jumeirah Maldives & Dubai. ➢ Closed contract with leading pharmaceutical firm generating revenue of approx. USD 200,000 to Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Business Consultant - (India Outbound)
• As BD manager, represent Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts for India outbound & generate revenues by targeting all industry segments from key Southern Indian cities. • Develop annual sales action plan to achieve KPI’s, hotel specific strategic account plans, analyze sales productivity reports, budget for area under preview. • Create and implement new business opportunities by utilizing strategic networking strategies, collaborate & maintain positive relationship with airlines, DMC's, NTO's. • Multi city trade show participation, organize annual road show & International FAM trips. Key Achievements ➢ Grew market penetration and sales figures by leveraging supplier relationships and overseeing negotiations resulting in 15-20% rise in overall annual revenue. ➢ Annual revenue growth of top 20 of Shangri-La's priority global corporate accounts by 8% & MICE revenue grew by approx. 20-25%. ➢ Attracted new clientele and enhanced customer relationships by organizing product focused events like wedding, sports etc. ➢ Organized corporate & leisure FAM's providing an incremental revenue of 5-10%. ➢ Grew wholesaler accounts annual revenue for key hotels e.g., Shangri-La Villingili Resort & Spa and Hotel Jen Maldives annually by 15-20%.
Assistant Manager – Sales (National Sales)
• Handle regional outbound sales for Royal Orchid Hotels & Resorts present Pan India. • Develop & handle existing client network to increase market share in all revenue streams, execute strategy for acquisition of new clients targeting all industry segments (corporate, travel trade, MICE segments). • Account mapping for business & leisure destinations, DSR & monthly sales action plan reports, generate & analyze MIS productivity reports, prepare client proposals & contracts, negotiation, co-ordinate with hotel & regional sales teams for leads & business closure. Key Achievements ➢ Increased stakeholder base by approx. 15-20% on monthly basis thereby exceeding individual annual revenue target by 15% to 1.50Cr.
• Accountable for sales & marketing of 100 rooms leisure hotel, analyze market trends, competitor pricing & activity, produce accurate & timely reports, client site inspections. • Prepare client proposals and contracts, establish co-ordination & co-operation with all departments within hotels & regional sales teams for leads, timely debtors' collection. • Develop local accounts to increase market share in all revenue streams.
• Interact, research & analyze primary information, investment style/strategies, corporate actions of the firms mainly covering North America, UK & Middle East regions. • Support the global process projects ensuring quality & accuracy by reducing process errors to improve process quality & efficiency.
• Responsible for sales of residential projects based in Bengaluru & Chennai, participation in property exhibitions, corporate presentations, client site visits, customer channel inquiries, liaise with financial institutions, prepare MIS reports. Key Achievements ➢ Closed property deals for Bengaluru International Airport Ltd, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and Wipro Ltd